Best Implantologist In Jaipur
What is Implantology?
Implantology is the branch of dentistry dedicated to dental implants. The dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is inserted into the jawbone (either the maxilla or the mandible). It often takes the form of a screw that is composed of titanium or titanium alloy. An implantologist is a dentist who has undergone and completed extensive training and has vast experience in inserting dental implants. Dental Implants are ideal for individuals who wish to replace missing teeth.
Dental implants are an effective long-term solution that provide greater structural support and last longer than either dental bridges or dentures. Are you searching for best Implantologist in Jaipur? If yes then book an appointment with Ek Dantam Clinic, which is one stop centre for your complete dental health.
At Ek Dantam Clinic, we have a team of best Implantologists in Jaipur who have an experience of several years and have placed more than thousands successful dental implants. With the help of our team of internationally trained implantologists in Jaipur, we deliver the best dental implant systems in the world at a very affordable price. Ek Dantam Clinic has performed a large number of successful implants so far. In fact, we can proudly say that we are one of the pioneers of implant dentistry in India.
Why visit Best Implantologist in Jaipur?
Ek Dantam Clinic is one of the most renowned centres for having Best Implantologist in Jaipur. For patients, with missing teeth, dental implants are the best. Dental implants replicate natural teeth. With healthy gums and bone, a dental implant can be placed into the jaw. Once the tissue has grown, a strong, artificial tooth designed to match the existing teeth can be fixed over the dental implant. The replacement tooth will look and function similar to a natural too. Dental implants improve facial appearance, improve comfort, eat better, improve confidence, and protect remaining natural teeth.
Benefits of dental implants by Best Implantologist in Jaipur:
- Implants allow the installation of fixed or removable dental prostheses.
- They are more comfortable and discreet because they do not cause any unpleasant friction or movement on the gums as in the case of removable prostheses that are not mounted on implants.
- Implants by Best Implantologist in Jaipur offer a better stability to artificial teeth, which facilitates chewing and digestion, improves comfort and facilitates speech.
- Implants do not require grinding and modifying adjacent teeth (like in the case of a traditional bridge).
- The two main components of an implant (the artificial crown and the implant itself) will not be affected by tooth decay.