All on 4 full Mouth implant in Jaipur, India
This is a technique to replace all missing teeth in both or either Jaw. All on 4 means all lower or upper teeth on 4 implants .This is a very old successful technique preferred in those in whom bone is less, so more implants cannot be placed .
This technique is also cheaper as compared to ALL ON 6 AND ALL ON 8 (GIVE DIRECT LINKS TO THESE PAGES ) as less implants are used to support all teeth in either arch .So they put less financial burden over patients.
What is the procedure ?
- Four implants are placed in lower or upper jaw .Anterior two implants are placed straight and posterior two implants are placed at an angle to prevent some vital structures .
- After implant placement .A temporary teeth (a soft relined denture) are given for 2-3 months ,and if good primary stability with Implants is achieved a permanent teeth can be given directly over implants .
- After 2-3 months a impression is made and final permanent prosthesis (Teeth )are given over them.
How successful are teeth on all on 4 technique?
Long term studies have shown high success rate with this technique. All on 4 technique was created by Dr. Paulo Malo and there are many Researches that have shown excellent result.
The success rate of prosthesis over Implant is close to 100%. The average success rate for implant survival rate after 10 years is about 95%.
In all On 4 we use 4 implant for either arch , so if in case a single fails also due to some reason it can be replaced with a new implant and rest can work the same way .
ADVANTAGE OF THIS TECHNIQUE?
- This technique reduces the cost , as less implants required .
- Most Important the complex surgical and grafting procedures required for placing more implants is Avoided.
- High success Rate ,over 95 percent on a 10 year follow up.